Daval, leading British Designer and manufacturer of quality fitted furniture unveils a new sense of kitchen-artistry with the launch of two special textured finishes:
– Bronze: a supermatt metallic finish with stone surface texture – exclusive to Daval
– Cuban Oak: a rich woodgrain effect with the look and feel of natural wood – laminate solution
Designed for the contemporary kitchen and ultramodern homeowner, each new finish has been introduced so that Daval can answer the growing trend for combination interiors, which present a fusion of different raw materials, finishes and textures.
Simon Bodsworth, Managing Director at Daval explains “Open-plan living continues to influence the latest kitchen designs and with the space needing to serve a variety of disciplines like cooking, dining, entertaining and more recently home office work, mixing materials is a great way to create a zonal scheme that is well-planned, custom engineered and urban in style.”
“In terms of colour then darker surface textures, metallic accents and warm timber effects continue to rival more subtle options and in the kitchen, are being used to create an industrial-glam look like the featured Bronze and Cuban Oak kitchen” says Simon.
The new Bronze finish is seen upon the contemporary Mayfair furniture collection and is designed with slab doors and knurled industrial bar handles in Brass. Extremely versatile, Mayfair Bronze is seen here as a flush-fitting, double wall unit with full height doors and space to house a twin-set of appliances with low-level custom drawers. Exclusive to Daval, Bronze boasts a rich metallic finish that changes its appearance when different levels of ambient or natural light hit the surface.
Perfectly paired with the metal-look Bronze finish is the new Cuban Oak wood decor, as shown on Varenna. Defining the work area of this u-shaped kitchen are striking white worktops and new Cuban Oak finish seen across three handleless wall units, a run of base cabinets, island end panel and outward-facing credenza. The new Cuban Oak finish not only breaks-up the distressed mirrored splashback, it also provides high contrast when compared to the black marble effect peninsula that creates a two-person breakfast bar, as pictured.
The featured kitchen furniture includes:
– Mayfair Kitchen Furniture Collection – Supermatt UV lacquer finishes, vertical striations = Cashmere, Charcoal, Dove Grey, Frost White + NEW ® Dust Grey, Marine Blue, Hunter Green, Talpa and Bronze, as pictured
– Varenna Kitchen Furniture Collection – Wood effect laminate finishes, horizontal woodgrain = Blonde Wood + NEW ® Alaskan Oak, Grey Oak and Cuban Oak, as pictured
– Brass details: knurled bar handles, vertical & horizontal and C-spout kitchen mixer
– Lighting: under-cabinet spot lights, peninsular feature lighting and LED suspension light
– Colour matched cabinets: this feature avoids additional cladding on the end panels for a highly luxurious finish
Built from sustainable materials and precision engineered in Britain, every kitchen by Daval is made-to-order and made-to-measure. Its Mayfair & Varenna Kitchen Furniture is priced from £10,000+vat.
For further information, please contact Daval Furniture: t 01484 848 500 | e firstname.lastname@example.org | w www.daval-furniture.co.uk | Daval House, Spa Fields Industrial Estate, New Street, Huddersfield HD7 5BB